Distinguished speakers will give invited conferences on hot topics in multimodal interfaces.
Conferences will take place in the LIMSI's conference room in building 508.
- 06/08/08 - 14:00 — Toward Human Level Machine Intelligence—Is it Achievable? The Need for a Paradigm Shift (Lotfi A. Zadeh, Univ. of California, Berkeley, USA)
- 13/08/08 - 15:00 — Modeling of Speech Signals for Analysis Purposes (Pr. Yannis Stylianou, Computer Science Department, University of Crete, Greece)
- 14/08/08 - 14:00 — Motion Driven Content Analysis of User Generated Video for Mobile Applications (Edward J. Delp, Purdue Univ. USA)
- 21/08/08 - 14:00 — Fusion and fission in multimodal interfaces: using ontology-based semantics for representing semiotic modes (John BATEMAN, Univ. of Bremen, Germany)
- 27/08/08 - 14:00 — The NAO robot and ongoing research at Aldebaran Robotics (Jérôme MONCEAUX and Alexandre MAZEL from Aldebaran Robotics, Paris, France)